Meals On Wheels of Roseburg
Our Meals on Wheels of Roseburg program delivers hot, nutritious and delicious lunches Monday through Friday between 10:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. to homebound adults.
The nutritious meal, friendly visit and safety check help seniors cope with three of the biggest threats of aging: hunger, isolation and loss of independence.
- Eligible individuals must be age 60 or older, or disabled, or recovering from an illness or injury, and are unable, or find it difficult, to prepare nutritious meals.
- Our flavorful meals include a main entree; a side dish of grains, potatoes or rice; a vegetable dish; fruit; milk and a dessert.
- Our meals are provided on a donation basis. The suggested donation is $3.25 per meal. Each contribution is voluntary and confidential. Diners are asked to contribute what they can afford.
- No one who meets eligibility guidelines will be refused service.
- Sorry, due to health reasons, our meals cannot be left outside or unrefrigerated. Those we serve must be at home or have made other arrangements to receive meals at their door.
- Our Meals on Wheels volunteers are dependable and courteous and have received background checks and training prior to meal delivery.
- Our meal delivery is limited to the Roseburg area.